The University of Queensland is offering PhD Scholarships in Photonics.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane, Australia.
International applicants must meet the University of Queensland’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements.
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Photonics.
- Scholarship Award: The current RTP Stipend rate is AUD $27,082.00 per annum (2018 rate, indexed annually) tax-free for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must possess an academic qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or Masters in Electrical Engineering, physics or a related discipline to apply. The successful applicant should have a strong desire to develop a successful and highly productive research career and possess good general research skills and writing abilities.
Applicants should be proficient in Matlab or similar, and proficiency in other programming languages such as .NET, C, C++ and CUDA is desirable. Experimental experience working with fibre and free-space optics as well as digital signal processing (DSP) or signal/image processing experience is beneficial, but not required.
International candidates should be eligible for an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) or external scholarship
- English Language Requirements: International applicants must meet the University of Queensland’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements.
How to Apply:
The mode of apply is online.