Up to Two Postdoctoral Fellowships are now available at LREN, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, CHUV Lausanne.
The goal of our project is to: 1. Develop generative models of brain anatomy and function to understand behavior in the normal and diseased brain and 2. Assess retrospectively and prospectively the clinical utility of AI and machine learning.
The CHUV Department of Clinical Neuroscience, directed by Professor Philippe Ryvlin is a university hospital department of international standard open to all patients suffering from diseases of the nervous system.
- Applications Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are suitable for highly talented and motivated candidates with interest in AI applied to brain health.
- Nationality: These positions are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These positions are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- PhD in computer science, statistics, math, or equivalent.
- Excellent programming skills including software design
- Previous experience in the field of Bayesian statistical modeling and longitudinal analyses.
- Previous experience in machine learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Expertise with Python library framework for data analyses (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib ) and machine learning (scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, pytorch) Previous experience in neuroimaging is a plus.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please send a Letter of Motivation, CV and list of up to 3 referees to the university latest July 15, 2018.