The Ghent University is offering applications from highly motivated Postdoc for a 2-year position at the Dept. of Experimental Psychology. The candidate will mainly be involved in fMRI experiments, but extensions to EEG and TMS are possible.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research in both exact and social sciences. Ghent University aims to encourage its students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment.
- Applications Deadline: August 19, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue the predoctoral program.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded within the Department of Psychology.
- Nationality: Available for applicants of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available for applicants of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates are expected to have a PhD in the field of psychology or cognitive neuroscience at the time of the starting date. Individuals with prior training in fMRI acquisition and analysis, as well as reward processing and/or cognitive control would be excellent for this position. Good programming and data analysis skills, or an eagerness to learn, are essential. Familiarity with multi-variate pattern and connectivity analyses would be an asset.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CV, a motivation letter, and contact information of at least two referees before August 20th 2018. Feel free to contact me for further information. The preferred starting date for this position is October 1st 2018.