The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is proud to offer Postgraduate Diploma Scholarships in Mountain Destination Management. These scholarships are available for the applicants of UNWTO Member States.
The main objective of this postgraduate programme is to ensure excellence for professionals aiming to occupy positions in organisations and tourism companies geared towards improving the competitiveness and sustainability of mountain tourism destinations.
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations agency responsible for the promotion of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate diploma programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Mountain Destination Management.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
The UNWTO scholarships offered to officials from the UNWTO Member States and to graduates from TedQual certified programmes cover 50% of the tuition fees. They do not cover transport to and from the onsite sessions, full-board accommodation during the onsite sessions, or travel insurance (compulsory).
Numbers of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Andorra
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a graduate from a TedQual certified programme;
- Be accepted by the University of Andorra;
- Send a letter to the highest authority of his/her Faculty (Dean, DOS, etc.) to certify that he/she graduated from a UNWTO.TedQual programme;
- Send this letter to Alisa Vaughan: avaughan-at-uda.ad ;
- Fill out the registration form and indicate in the last section, “Additional comments”, that (s)he is applying for the 50% UNWTO scholarship.
Nationality: Applicants from the UNWTO Member States can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduate.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.