The University of Southern Queensland is offering Power Tynan Scholarship for Australian students. The scholarship will be awarded to a student commencing studies in a Bachelor of Commerce in Semester 1, 2017.
The Power Tynan Scholarship Program provides an opportunity for successful year 12 school-leavers to study (part-time) at USQ Toowoomba campus while working full-time for Power Tynan Pty Ltd.
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) has forged a reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of on-campus and online (distance) education programs in Australia. With more than 75 percent of students studying via distance or online, our delivery of external education resources continues to lead the way.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study (part-time) undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of commerce.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will pay the Student Contribution Charges and Student Amenities Fees associated with a:
- 32 study unit degree (approximately $39 000) or
- 24 study unit degree (approximately $29 000)
In addition, the successful applicant will be offered a full-time position with Power Tynan Pty Ltd.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- Have completed Year 12 in 2016
- Commence their studies in a Bachelor of Commerce in Semester 1, 2017
- Be entering into the first year of their degree
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 1 study unit in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- Be studying external or online (as applicant will be working full time at Power Tynan Pty Ltd).
Nationality: Australian students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have completed Year 12 in 2016.
How to Apply: Complete the Scholarship Application Form Students Commencing at USQ 2017 and post the application and all supporting documents. Applicants completing their Year 12 studies in 2016 must also attach a Statement of Support (PDF*151) with their application.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 28 October 2016 for Semester 1, 2017.