The Georgia State University is seeking applicants for its presidential scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of competition.
The aim of the scholarship is to give support to incoming students.
Georgia State University is a public research university in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- Application deadline: January 12, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Cost of tuition and fees (through HOPE for GA residents)
- Cost of housing in a 4 bedroom/2 bath unit in the University Commons (downtown apartment-style living)
- A yearly living expense stipend of $2000
- A one-time $2500 stipend for credit-bearing study abroad expenses
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be accepted to the Georgia State University.
- Submit a scholarship application by January 12, 2018 at11:59 p.m. (scholarship application will include a letter of recommendation from a teacher or high school counselor).
- If selected, Presidential Scholarship finalists will be notified via email and invited to on-campus interviews by March 1, 2018. On-campus interviews will take place at Georgia State University on March 2, 2018
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply through online processor,