The University of Salford is offering high-value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants based on academic merit.
The University of Salford, Manchester is a public research university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1.5 miles west of Manchester city centre.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: 50% of international tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:
- Entrance Requirements: Available to full-time, on-campus, self-funding students who have been assessed as international students for fee purposes and hold an offer of admission for the MSc Public Health [link to course page]. Applicants must hold a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant undergraduate qualification.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Once you have received an offer of admission you then complete the 2018/19 Scholarship Application Form