The Republic of Vietnam is delighted to offer Scholarships for Sri Lankan students. These scholarships will cover free tuition of the undergraduate study.
The aim of the scholarships is to enhance the ability of good Sri Lankan students.
Communist state, Vietnam invests legislative authority in its elected National Assembly. From among its membership, the assembly selects a president to act as the nation’s chief executive for a term of five years.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Biological Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Free Tuition and Accommodation
- Monthly Allowance: 1,870,000 VND
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Sri Lanka
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Should be below 25 years of age on 14.07.2017.
- Should have passed all subjects in G.C.E. (A/L) Examination conducted by the Department of Examination, Sri Lanka with subjects relevant to the field applicant intends to apply.
- Should possess a good knowledge of English.
- Should be in good health.
- Applicant should not be an internal student (a student selected by UGC based on the G.C.E. A/L results) already registered or following a course at a university in Sri Lanka.
Nationality: Sri Lankan students are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have passed all subjects in G.C.E. (A/L) Examination.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post.
- Every application should conform to the specimen form provided.
- The words “Vietnam Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017/18” should be hand or type-written on top left corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Each applicant should submit only one application, and should state whether he /she has been nominated for a similar award in the past. Any statement in the application, which is found to be incorrect before selection, will render the applicant liable to disqualification. If such inaccuracy is found after selection it will lead to the withdrawal of the award.
- Any application, which is incomplete in any respect or received late, will be rejected.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 14, 2017.