The University of Sussex is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for postdoctoral in Fabrication of Metamaterials. UK & International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist in the development of novel acoustic metamaterials using micro and nanofabrication techniques.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
- Applications Deadline: October 05, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a Post-doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Fabrication of Metamaterials.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship started at £33,199 and rising to £39,609 per annum.
- Nationality: UK & International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK & International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates will be selected based on their qualification and motivation. Special emphasis is placed on gender balance.. International applicants are eligible to apply but requested to relocate to Maiduguri for the study period.
English Language Requirements: A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
How to Apply: To apply please send the following documents:
- Download our academic post application form [DOC 301.50KB] and personal details and equal opportunities form [DOC 162.50KB] and fill in all sections.
- Email your completed application, and personal details and equal opportunities form,
- You should attach your application form and all documents to the email (don’t use a web-based upload/weblink service) and use the format job reference number/job title / your name in the subject line.
- You can also send your application by post to the Human Resources Division, Sussex House, University of Sussex, Falmer and Brighton