The Brunel University London is delighted to offer Research Fellows to work on IQONIC Project EU 2020 within the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering. Theme: Micro-Nano Manufacturing.
The purpose is to develop highly flexible and adaptive manufacturing platforms for producing optoelectronics technologies.
Brunel University London will strengthen their position as a leading multidisciplinary research-intensive technology university delivering economic, social and cultural benefit. Excellence, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit will be at the heart of everything we do.
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Research.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded within the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering. Theme: Micro-Nano Manufacturing.
Applications are invited for Research Assistantships with specialisation in one of the following areas:
- Robotics & Automation;
- Control Engineering;
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering
- Scholarship Award: Salary (Grade): £29,515 to £39,609 per annum plus £2,166 London allowance per annum.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- This position requires strong engineering, mathematical and analytical skills supported by evidence of previous education, activities and responsibilities.
- Technical and engineering skills to take a concept, design methodology, implementation, testing, validation and verification.
- Strong Communication and Writing Skills to write scientific and technical reports.
- Knowledge of EU funding and project reporting mechanisms is advantageous
- Your educational background should be at PhD or Masters level in related areas such as Robotics and Automations, Machine Tools, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or Electrical Electronics Engineering. Other relevant areas will also be considered. Previous industrial experience and/or national or international scientific awards is important
English Language Requirements: Strong Communication and Writing Skills to write scientific and technical reports is required.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.