Each year the Research School of Accounting within the ANU College of Business and Economics offers up to 4 awards known as the Research School of Accounting India Merit Scholarships.
The objective of the award is to support diversity and to recruit high calibre international students from India. The award acknowledges the quality of students from India and aims to meet RSA’s goal of attracting high-quality students.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor and Master programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting
- Scholarship Award: The award will cover 50% of the awardees ANU International Student Fees per semester, for the standard full time duration of the degree in which the student is enrolled in
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 4 awards are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who;
Is an international student;
Is a citizen of India
Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or college, demonstrated by results in their secondary, or university qualification;
Has completed their studies in India;
Is enrolled in, or has been granted entry into one of the following RSA programs:
Bachelor of Accounting (6 semesters)
Master of Accounting (4 semesters)
Master of Professional Accounting (3 semesters)
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications are called for with a closing date as set by the ANU CBE Scholarships Office. The application is submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to CBE by email.