The Australian National University is pleased to offer Research School of Biology International Ph.D. Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to international students enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at ANU in RSB.
This objective of the award is to attract the highest calibre, international students, to pursue postgraduate research for a Ph.D. degree within the Research School of Biology.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Biology.
- Scholarship Award: In addition to the fortnightly stipend, the scholarship also provides the following benefits:
Dependent Child Allowance
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The award will be available each year to a prospective student who is:
An International student
Enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at ANU in RSB.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application for this scholarship. Students will be considered for the scholarship based upon their application for admission and on them meeting the eligibility requirements.