Each year the Research School of Humanities and the Arts (“RSHA”) Directorate, in the ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences offers RSHA Director’s PhD Award to study in Australia. This awarded is available to domestic students.
The objective of these awards is to support two PhD candidates in the Interdisciplinary Cross? Cultural Research (ICCR) program with supervisory coordination provided by academic staff from the Centre for Digital Humanities Research and the Humanities Research Centre. One award will be offered to each of these Centres.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
- Applications Deadline: September 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Interdisciplinary and Cross-Cultural Research.
- Scholarship Award: Two PhD Scholarships available ($27,082 p.a. stipend) in Interdisciplinary and Cross-Cultural Research.
- Nationality: Available to domestic students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two PhD scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to domestic students.
Entrance Requirements: The award will be available each year, to a prospective student who is:
(a) A domestic student; and
(b) Is enrolling full?time in a program of study with the ANU Centre for Digital Humanities Research or the ANU Humanities Research Centre for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the Australian National University.
How to Apply: Applications will be called for with a closing date as set by the RSHA Directorate, Research School of Humanities & the Arts, College of Arts and Social Sciences. The application shall be submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to CASS Student Office by email prior to the closing date.