The University of Regina is inviting international students to apply for its Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024 to international students.
The educational award is open to international students who must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at the university.
The scholarship includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1911, the University of Regina is a public research university in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The university was initially founded as a private denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada. It stands at the 935th position in Best Global Universities. A total of 20 students with the highest admission average among students from their country will be chosen.
Why choose to study at the University of Regina? The University of Regina is based off of the values of mutual respect, integrity, social responsibility, and honesty. The university seeks to reflect the world in which we, as individuals, want to live. A world that values empowered citizens generates high-impact scholarship and embraces Canada’s diversity.
Application Deadline: The applicants must observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: University of Regina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate study programme offered at the University of Regina.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program at the University of Regina.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application must be made on the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- College or University Transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Portfolio Components
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate programme they wish to join at the University of Regina.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 70
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 59
- CanTEST – 4.5
- MELAB – 80
- TOEFL Paper New – 20
- Duolingo – 110
The International Undergraduate Students Excellence Award worth $5,000 will be presented to the scholarship winners by the University of Regina.