This winter semester 2018/2019 we are awarding 8 merit-based scholarships to new students with creative minds – our 8forYou Scholarships. These scholarships reduce the tuition fees by €300 a month.
Prospective students of all study programmes of SRH Hochschule Berlin/Campus Dresden – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – starting in the winter semester 2018/19 may apply.
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private education institution in Berlin which is part of SRH Holding. The University of Applied Sciences was founded in 2002. The introduction of English-speaking academic programmes at Bachelor and Master level began in 2006. SRH Hochschule Berlin offers Bachelor, Master and MBA programmes in German and English. The university of applied sciences is characterised by its international orientation and student body and the various collaborations with partner universities around the globe.
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Prospective students of all study programmes of SRH Hochschule Berlin/Campus Dresden – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – starting in the winter semester 2018/19 may apply.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all programs offered.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship holders will receive a partial scholarship in form of a tuition fee reduction in the amount of 300 Euro/month for the duration of one year. The sum will be deducted directly from the monthly tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 2 partial scholarships per study programme will be awarded in the winter semester 2018/2019.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Eligible candidates are prospective students aged 18 or higher who already fulfil or will fulfil the admission requirements for the respective study programme until the beginning of the studies (Bachelor: 1 October 2018, Master: 1 September 2018). The admission requirements for all study programmes are available on the website of SRH Hochschule Berlin or on the website of SRH Hotel-Akademie Dresden.
In order to join a study programme at SRH Hochschule Berlin, applicants must acknowledge further legal and contractual obligations for the admission to studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin. The scholarship will be awarded under the condition that the respective study programme starts in the winter semester 2018/2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Following participation requirements will be considered for the selection of candidates:
- Complete application documents for a study place at SRH submitted within the deadline (until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST), including a current transcript of records (certificate of higher education entrance qualification for bachelor candidates or university certificate/transcript of records for master candidates)
- Submission of the written contribution (one pager) with a maximum length of 1 DIN A4 page with the other application documents within the deadline (until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST)
- Optional: submission of a creative contribution as complement to the one pager with the other application documents within the deadline (until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST).
Application documents and other submitted documents and/or works will not be returned.