Applications are invited for 2018 Scholarship Opportunity for Citizens of OAS Member States to pursue Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees to study at Colorado State University in the USA.
Colorado State University (also referred to as Colorado State, State, and CSU) is a public research university located in Fort Collins, in the U.S. state of Colorado. The university is the state’s land grant university, and the flagship university of the Colorado State University System.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: Spring Semester: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to study Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral Degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to pursue all CSU Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs excluding the Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise (GSSE) MBA.
- Scholarship Award:
- One-third of tuition;
- USD $1,350 one-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates; and
- CSU will also waive the application fee for admission.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Colorado, United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States. Applicants of Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealth of) Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana. Haití, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay Peru, Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas (Commonwealth of) The Bahamas (Commonwealth of), Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) can apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
Provide an unconditional admission letter from CSU.
o This scholarship opportunity is open to new applicants as well as current students at CSU who are from an OAS member state and not an OAS-CSU scholarship recipient.
Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents
Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States.
o Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20(ONE) in Argentina.
The following applicants are ineligible:
- Current OAS scholarship holders
- GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants
- OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Gather Supporting Documents and Apply online
To apply for an OAS – CSU scholarship, applicants must fill out the OAS online scholarship application form and attach ALL required supporting documentation. The list of required documentation can be found through the link below.
ALL the required documents must be combined into one (1) single PDF file (no larger than 5MB). If the file is larger than 5MB, you will be unable to summit the online form. The application system does not allow for more than one document to be uploaded. Do not include any additional documents besides those indicated.