The School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures (SLLC) is offering scholarship for EU and non-EU students. The scholarship is available for pursuing one of the Taught Masters Programme available in School: MA in Languages and Cultures and the MA in Translation Studies.
University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland, and located in Cork.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application deadline: April 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships in Languages and Cultures and the MA in Translation Studies.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applications are invited from students who will commence a Taught Masters programme in Autumn 2018. Applicants should already have applied through PAC (www.pac.ie) for the relevant programme. The award of the Scholarship is contingent on the student being accepted to the relevant Taught Masters programme.
The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students. However, the funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants should complete the Application Form. In addition, applicants should ask a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor to send an academic reference separately, using the Referee Report Form. Applicants should consult the Terms and Conditions before completing the application form.