Southern Cross University is inviting applications for Senior Research Fellowship in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology. Australian and international applicants can apply for this fellowship.
Southern Cross University, ranked in the Asia-Pacific’s top 100 universities and the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings for 2018), is a progressive, young and connected research university, with vibrant campuses in two states.
Southern Cross University has a growing world-class status, reinforced by our outstanding research reputation. The Excellence in Research for Australia report has ranked Southern Cross as ‘at world standard or above’ across 24 diverse research fields of global and national significance.
- Application Deadline: August 27, 2018
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for research program.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is available in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology.
- Scholarship Award: A remuneration package of up to $158,803 per annum (inclusive of base salary $117,859 – $135,729 per annum and 17% employer’s contribution to superannuation).
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Australian and international applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international applicants can apply for this fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: The appointee will have a PhD in a relevant field, a proven track record in bioinformatics research and development and peer reviewed publications; a deep knowledge of genomics and/or metabolomics and experience in next-generations sequencing data and/or transcriptome sequencing; strong communication skills and high level or numeracy and accuracy in the context of computational biology.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Use the position description link above to access further information about the selection criteria for this role.