The University is delighted to offer the St. Kovachev Scholarship to encourage a student to pursue a degree in International Marketing. UK/EU applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support a student to undertake our excellent MSc in International Marketing. The scholarship covers the UK/EU tuition fees of £7,700 for the 2018-19 academic year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programs that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Normally at least an upper second-class undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of International Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The £10,000 scholarship will be awarded as a fee waiver to cover the cost of the UK/EU tuition of £7,700 for the 2017/2018 academic year. The remaining £2,300 will be paid as a maintainence grant awarded in two instalments at the start of the autumn and spring terms.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: UK/EU applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements:To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a UK/EU national who has been offered and who has accepted a place either on the Economics MSc or the International Business Economics MSc.
- English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for the Scholarship please submit a 500 word (maximum) application, setting out how the Scholarship can make a difference to your achievement on the course and your potential once you have graduated. Please email your application to bmec-pgtsupport-at-sussex.ac.uk.