If you are interested in study History at St Mary’s University then this Strawberry Hill History Scholarship is for you. Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Our curriculum is designed on the principle of research-led teaching: you will be taught by historians who are experts in their fields.
We are ranked the number one History department in London for teaching quality, and number two for student experience (Times Good University Guide, 2019). We care about excellence.
- Applications Deadline: Open for application
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for study Single Honours History course.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of History.
- Scholarship Award: To recognise the unique history of Strawberry Hill, the university is launching the Strawberry Hill History Scholarship, worth £1,250 for each year of your degree in History*. Once you have enrolled the scholarship will be applied in the form of a reduction of £1,250 per year to your University tuition fees.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must:
- Achieve a B in A-Level history
- Apply through UCAS for Single Honours History, and meet all of the normal criteria for acceptance
- Be classified as a ‘Home’ or EU student for fee status purposes
- Apply by the UCAS deadline in the year of application
- Accept a place on the Single Honours History course by 1st May 2019
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: There is no application form: the Scholarship will be awarded to any student applying in the 2018/19 UCAS cycle who satisfies all of these criteria.