The studentships are intended to recognize a student’s academic achievement and educational programs. Therefore, the University of Adelaide is offering Student Emergency international awards in the USA for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme will provide an award of up to $2,000 at the university. This bursary is available for international and domestic students who want to pursue undergraduate, honours, postgraduate coursework, postgraduate research degree programme.
Great opportunity for candidates to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
In 1874, Adelaide University was founded as one of the leading universities in the world. It provides specialized knowledge, creative approaches and solutions to study problems. It offers several learning programmes.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university provides excellent and brightest teachers and staff appointed to bestow the most outstanding education on their candidates. It is also an international centre of training.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honors, Postgraduate Coursework, Postgraduate Research
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, honors, postgraduate Coursework, a postgraduate research degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must maintaining acceptable academic progress.
- Must be capable of demonstrating short-term financial need in either schooling or living expenses.
- Must be carrying out a minimum research load of three units per semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission at the university. Must provide a declaration of no more than 300 words outlining the applicant’s need for financial assistance and how, if successful, the Fund will be used. Students have to apply online and must make an appointment to talk about their application with an Education Welfare Officer (EWO) through Student Care (please email [email protected] or phone 8313 5430). At last, you must lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation at your appointment with the EWO.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof of financial need, e.g. details of income-tested Commonwealth income support payment, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits or other information of their financial circumstances.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide an award of Up to $2,000 to the eligible international and domestic students.