The Society for Underwater Technology (SUT) awards scholarships for international students. These are available for full-time students entering the last two years of their undergraduate course or undertaking a postgraduate course.
The studentships are awarded to undertaking studies that embrace relevant component areas of marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering.
Wonderful opportunity for any student to get a degree in Australia with study fund.
User Review( votes)
The Society for Underwater Technology’s Educational Support Fund offers sponsorship awards to high caliber undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at the Society for Underwater Technology? SUT is a multidisciplinary learned society that brings together organizations and individuals with a common interest in underwater technology, ocean science, and offshore engineering.
University or Organization: Society for Underwater Technology
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Grants are open to any student studying in Australia, irrespective of age or nationality
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 30 June 2020
- The grants are open to any student studying in Australia, irrespective of age or nationality.
- The selection is made on the basis of the information given in the application form together with:
- For Postgraduates – Ahead of the university department’s report and/or current employer’s reference as applicable.
- For Undergraduates – A head teacher’s reference or head of a university department’s report.
It is important to ensure that all sections of the application form are fully completed. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the assessment in early September.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: When applying for an application form, please give details of the subject you are studying/intend to study and supply the link to your course from the University webpage.
- Supporting Material: For the academic year 2019-2020: Students wishing to be considered for a SUT sponsorship award should request an application form by no later than Friday 28 June 2019.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Postgraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £4,000 per annum for a full academic year.
- Undergraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £2,000 per annum for a full academic year.SUT scholars may apply for other sources of funding and still be eligible for a SUT grant. However, Please note the receipt of a SUT Grant may affect the level of funding that you may receive from other sources.