The Society for Underwater Technology (SUT) is providing the educational fund for brilliant students in Australia. The grants are open to any student, irrespective of age or nationality – for study at any course in the world that is approved by the Society.
The Society for Underwater Technology’s Educational Support Fund offers sponsorship awards to high calibre undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Wonderful opportunity for any student to get a degree in Australia with study fund.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Society for Underwater Technology? SUT is a multidisciplinary learned society that brings together organizations and individuals with a common interest in underwater technology, ocean science, and offshore engineering.
University or Organization: Society for Underwater Technology
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: All nationalities
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- The grants are open to any student irrespective of age or nationality.
- The selection is made on the basis of the information given in the application form together with:
- For Postgraduates –should have obtained their undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering or science subject and have been accepted on a one year Masters (postgraduate) course of study related to offshore engineering, marine science or underwater technology.
- For Undergraduates – should have either permission to proceed to the second or subsequent year of the relevant BS, BSc or BEng degree course
OR a firm offer of a degree place at a university,
OR a provisional offer to be based on examination results yet to be taken.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to contact at cheryl.ince-at-sut.org to get more information for the opportunity .
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Postgraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £4,000 per annum for a full academic year.
- Undergraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £2,000 per annum for a full academic year.