Swaziland Government award is providing the pre-service training covering first degree and diploma courses in Chinese. The grant is awarded to students of Swaziland for studying in the country, in South Africa or in other recognized universities.
This is a new Ministry and its portfolio responsibilities were drawn from a number of Ministries, such as Labour Administration and Industrial Relations, from the now-defunct Ministry of Enterprise and Employment, the National Human Resources Planning and Development, from the Ministry of Public Service, Scholarships Administration from the Ministry of Education.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Their mission is to create, maintain and improve an environment for labour protection, employment, Social Protection and Social Dialogue in order to foster economic growth, and social justice.
- Course Level: Scholarship shall only be awarded for pre-service training covering first degree and diploma courses only, with the exception of a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and an Honours Degree in Psychology.
- Award: The scholarship loan to be awarded to students who will be studying at the local institutions shall cover: Tuition, Books, Accommodation and meals, Project and Uniform allowances and Personal allowance.
- The award can be taken in Swaziland and Africa
All applicants should meet the following:
- Be a Swazi Citizen
- Must have completed high school
- Must have been admitted to a full-time programme in an accredited tertiary institution.
Nationality: Students of Swaziland can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The procedure for applying for scholarship loan is generally the same, whether the student wishes to study in the country, in South Africa or in other recognized Universities. It is slightly different when the student intends to study abroad, under the Joint Bilateral Agreement programme. However, in all cases, the process involves three major steps, which are as follows:
- Completion of the application Form
- Applying and getting a written acceptance letter from a recognized tertiary institution
- Entrance Requirement: Application for college or university admission normally commences as soon as HIGSCE, O’ Level, IGSCE results are out and the students are in possession of an authentic transcript or certificate.
- Supporting Material: All application Forms should be accompanied by the following attachments:
- Certified copies of the applicant’s birth and academic certificates and/or symbols
- Certified copies of the applicant’s I.D. Card or Personal Identification Number (PIN) A current passport-sized photo
- An original University/College acceptance letter
- A Graded Tax Certificate.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020