Applicants are inviting to apply for the Full Tuition MECA Undergraduate funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for international students.
Each year, one full-tuition MECA support will be awarded to a high school applicant demonstrating exceptional artistic and academic excellence.
Great Chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Financial aid programs and services assist students and families with paying for college. Over 85% of Maine College of Art’s BFA degree students receive some type of financial assistance.
At the heart of the Portland Arts District, Maine College of Art offers 11 majors in the BFA program. In addition to this, the college also offers Master of Fine Arts in Studio Art, a Master of Arts in Teaching, a Salt Graduate Certificate in Documentary Studies, as well as Continuing Studies.
- Eligibility Countries: award is available to applicants from the United States and abroad.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree programs offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is awarded on a merit-basis only and recognizes the creative and academic achievements of applicants.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The College accepts applications online through Common App or through MECA’s institutional application. Please complete one or the other. Common Application- MECA on Common App and MECA’s Institutional Application- Start a new application or Log in to complete an application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit their portfolio in digital format. Digital work should be submitted as high-quality jpegs, at least 800 x 600 pixels but no larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. Applicants who have already had a portfolio review must resubmit their portfolios.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Benefits: The scholarship covers full tuition fees.