International students have an opportunity to apply for the Eamon Molloy Memorial Scholarship. The University of Canterbury is offering the scholarship for international students to study an undergraduate program.
The scholarships support undergraduate Asian students who are enrolled or be intending to enroll, full time at the University of Canterbury.
The University of Canterbury is a public university located in Canterbury. It is the largest center of higher education for students of all over the world.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in any subject offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The total value for this scholarship is $15000
- Nationality: International Students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste or Vietnam, and Hong Kong
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship is available for international students
- Such students may not also be New Zealand citizens or holders of New Zealand residence class visas
- Applicants must have enrolled, or be intending to enroll, full time at the University of Canterbury in their second, third or fourth year of undergraduate university study in any discipline
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
How to Apply: Applicant can apply for the scholarship online.