Applications are invited for Think Visegrad Visiting Fellowship programme for fellows from non-Visegrad countries. Fellowships are available in all areas of research in political science, international relations and economics.
The platform aims to analyze key issues for the Visegrad Group (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia), and provides recommendations to the governments of Visegrad Group (V4) countries, the annual presidencies of the Group, and the International Visegrad Fund.
Think Visegrad – V4 Think Tank Platform is a network for structured dialog on issues of strategic regional importance. The network analyzes key issues for the Visegrad Group (V4), and provides recommendations to the governments of V4 countries, the annual presidencies of the group, and the International Visegrad Fund.
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
- Course Level: This is a visiting fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are available in all areas of research in political science, international relations and economics. Chosen topics should complement the research focus of the hosting institute, and therefore the applicants are highly recommended to check the institute’s website before submitting an application.
- Scholarship Award: A lump sum of €3,000 will be given to each selected visiting fellow to cover all necessary costs and expenditures related to his or her stay at the hosting institute (e.g. lodging and local transport). Each fellow will also be responsible for paying all taxes and related fees, including health and social insurance, from this amount. Think Visegrad—V4 Think Tank Platform will cover the cost of travel to the hosting institute for the visiting fellow.
- Nationality: Students from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
- Number of Scholarships: Eight visiting fellowships will be available for summer or autumn of 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Expert fellows from non-Visegrad countries with at least five years experience in their field of research are eligible. Preference will be given to applicants who have already made a significant contribution in their field.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application dossiers consisting of the application from, structured CV (including the list of publications) and a motivation letter (maximum 300 words) are to be submitted to thinktank-at-sfpa.sk by March 20, 2018.