Tianjin Government is pleased to offer the international awards for talented students who wish to pursue undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in China.
Tianjin government award (TGS) is established by Tianjin Municipal Government, covering the tuition fee and living allowance fully or partially and needs to be applied every year.
User Review( votes)
Why should apply for this program? The educational philosophy of combining theoretic studies with hands-on training to achieve all-round development. Students will access the academic skills as well as advance knowledge while joining this program.
Application Deadline: June 15th.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the universities of Tianjin.
- Study Subject: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree at universities of Tianjin.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International (non-Chinese) students
- Award: Varies
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International (non-Chinese) students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
- How to Apply: First, go to the website download and fill in all forms accurately as required.
- Admission for Tianjin government award.pdf
Application form for Tianjin government award.pdf
- Supporting Documents: Scan all materials into PDF and send them in one file to the following email address:sie_admission-at-126.com.
- Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University
- Application Form for Tianjin Government funding for International Student
- Photocopy of passport
- Notarized certificate of the highest diploma
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
- Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and an official certificate of enrollment from your present university in China
- A study or research plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- HSK certificate (for CN-taught program) /English Level Certificate (for EN-taught program)
- Certificate of Non-Criminal Records
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Tianjin Government provides two scholarships in the following manner:
Full Scholarship: The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
partial award: Estimated costs for partial award students.
- Application fee: 400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room)
Including Bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.