The University of Kent invites home/EU & international students on the basis of academic merit. Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at Kent Business School.
The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at Kent Business School.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Awards up to £5,000
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must hold or be expecting a 2:, 1 or First Class degree (or equivalent.
- Applicants must apply online via the Scholarship Application Form after accepting a formal offer to study onto a Master’s programme at Kent Business School for September 2018 entry.
- Applicants must submit as part of the online scholarship application an essay of up to 750 words on:, ‘Discuss how studying, your chosen master’s programme at Kent Business School will enhance your career and personal development’.
Nationality: Home/EU & international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold or be expecting a 2:1 or First Class degree (or equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
- Students will need to submit their application (below) for the Tiered Scholarship by 31 May 2018 for 2018/19 entry.
- Scholarship decisions will be made by the Scholarship Awarding Panel in the first week of June 2018 with decisions notified to successful applicants within 2 weeks following the official deadline date. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Scholarship awards will only be granted for September 2018 entry and cannot be deferred.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2018.