Students who have an interest in pursuing an education in nursing should apply for this Nursing Scholarships offered by the Traveling Med Pros.
The purpose of the funding programme is to positively impact the lives of the student’s across the United States by helping them pay for college.
Traveling Made Pros is an extended resource for those seeking to succeed as a medical professional within and outside the military.
Why would you like to choose Traveling Med Pros? With the goal of bridging the gap between military and civilian Medicine, Traveling Med Pros provide content for you to learn valuable tips, avoid mistakes and make the best decision possible.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Traveling Med Pros
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: ASN or BSN Program
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: ASN or BSN Programme in Nursing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be accepted into an ASN or BSN program in order to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must complete and submit an online scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the proof of acceptance before the scholarship is awarded.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Traveling Med Pros will provide $500 for ASN or BSN programme to US students for the academic year 2020/2021.