Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme funded by the Hrant Dink Foundation is now open for the professionals from Armenia and Turkey. The fellowship is awarded to encourage cross-border affiliation and cooperation of professionals from the two neighboring countries.
The Fellowship Scheme will continue to support the activities in areas where the further exchange of expertise and lasting cooperation is much needed.
The Hrant Dink Foundation, in partnership with Gyumri Youth Initiative Centre, will continue to encourage people-to-people and institutional contacts and exchange of field-specific knowledge between the two neighboring countries behind the closed border.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in science, civil society, media, culture and art, as well as translation, language teaching, medicine, law and economics.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme will offer 10 professionals from Armenia and Turkey the opportunity to live and follow a special programme at a specific Host Organisation in the neighbouring country for four to eight months.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Armenia and Turkey
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Masters and PhD students, academics and independent researchers
- Civil society workers
- Journalists, reporters, photojournalists
- Photographers, artists in residence, designers, architects, chefs
- Writers, translators
- Legal experts, public relations experts
- Any individual willing to propose his/her own project ideas.
Nationality: Turkish and Armenian applicants can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be Masters and PhD students.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Attach two reference letters and their CV. Before filling in and submitting your application, please read the Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme Regulation, which includes the objectives and eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 7, 2017.