Applications are inviting for Turkish Government Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. Applications are exclusively intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue an undergraduate programme in Turkiye.
International students in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of a quality education, satisfy a deep-rooted history and a rich culture medium as well as the hospitable nature of the people and the historical value and economic living conditions, Turkey is one of the best choices for training.
Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers:
- Monthly Stipend
- Full tuition fee
- Free 1-year Turkish Language Course
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Number of Scholarships: Applications to Türkiye Scholarships, which has provided scholarships to 5 thousand students from over 150 countries in 2016, will be taken between 1 – 31 March 2017.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
- Undergraduate applicants must be born no earlier than 01.01.1996.
- Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from high school or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
Nationality: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
English language Requirements: Türkiye Scholarships Students are subject to a Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language proficiency. Turkiye Scholarships students who will study a program in other languages instead of Turkish are also required to take the Turkish Language Course.
How to Apply: Applications will only be made at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Candidates are required to submit/upload their applications and/or documents requested from them into the applications system.
Applications delivered by hand or post will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017.