International Master’s and Doctoral Scholarships in the field of Social and Human Sciences, Economic and Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences ,Engineering and Technology at Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa -2012
Study Subject(s):Social and Human Sciences, Economic and Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences ,Engineering and Technology and all other Disciplines
Course Level:Master’s and Doctoral
Scholarship Provider: Tshwane University of Technology
Scholarship can be taken at: South Africa
• Only available to full-time unemployed students
• International students will be considered for a scholarship, but only a limited number will be awarded.
• Students must have obtained a minimum average of 65% in their previous studies to qualify for a scholarship.
• In deserving cases, a motivation for South African students who obtained 60%-64% average can be submitted for possible funding.
• Not for a second Masters or Doctoral degree
• Students doing their 3rd year of Masters or 4th Year of Doctoral do not qualify for a scholarship
• Students must be prepared to sign an agreement with the institution, agreeing to the conditions and expected completing date of degree.
• Students who receive external scholarships (eg NRF, MRC, WRC, etc.) may not apply for a TUT full-time postgraduate scholarship.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: Tshwane University of Technology is pleased to announced the TUT Master’s and Doctoral Full time scholarships for unemployed postgraduate students for 2012. Candidates pursuing their studies or research work in areas such as social and human sciences, economic and management sciences, natural and applied sciences as well as engineering and technology, and all other Disciplines, may apply. Masters degree ? R45,000 per annum (includes tuition fees) for a maximum of 2 years Doctoral degree – R55,000 per annum for a maximum of 3 years (Faculty will pay for tuition fees during the first year of study and it will not be subtracted from the scholarship amount)
How to Apply: Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14 October 2011