All international students who reflect the highest standards of academic excellence can take up an MBA degree study at UBC from the support of this scholarship worth up to $30,000.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia one of the largest universities in Canada. The business school of UBC ranks 91st nationwide and 49th regionally.
Why chose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? UBC Sauder is ranked #16 for business research excellence in North America making it one of the top research institutions in the world. It connects local and global to improve access for indigenous and international students.
Application Deadline: 5th April 2022
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: An MBA degree programme at UBC Sauder can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically excellent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must create an account on the university portal to complete and submit the admission application. International MBA applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts, degree certificates, and translations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average, or the recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and must submit GRE/GMAT results achieving a minimum of score of 155/550 respectively
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL Home Edition – 100
- CAEL – 70
UBC Sauder will offer the selected MBA students a sum of $10,00-$30,000 towards the programme fee.