The University of Groningen is inviting applications for OTS/Talent Grant Faculty of Arts to study in the Netherlands. The Talent Grant offered is app. 50% of the annual tuition fee, to be paid in monthly installments.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honours College for an extra challenge.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded within the Faculty of Arts.
- Scholarship Award: The Talent Grant offered is app. 50% of the annual tuition fee, to be paid in monthly installments. In 2019-2020 the monthly installment will be €450 per month.
- The grant is awarded for the duration of the Master’s degree programme. (12 months / 18 months or 24 months, depending on the duration of the programme).
- Two grants per country (Brazil, China, Indonesia, Mexico, and Russia) are available each year.
- Nationality: Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia
- Number of Scholarships: Two grants per country are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia who have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes of the Faculty of Arts.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Are you a non-EU/EEA student from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia, starting a Master’s programme at the Faculty of Arts? If so, you could qualify for the University of Groningen OTS/Talent Grant, Faculty of Arts, and a partial scholarship which helps you to finance your studies.
Students from Mexico, Russia, China, Brazil, or Indonesia who have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes of the Faculty of Arts.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The University of Groningen-Faculty of Arts-Talent Grant is part of the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme. The application is done via the OTS programme offered by the Netherlands Education Support Offices (Neso’s).