50% tuition fees scholarship is awarded to applicants with a very good academic track record starting a postgraduate course. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Interested applicants should contact the school appropriate to their discipline for information concerning application deadlines and, in some cases, designated eligible research areas.
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: 50% tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: One for September 2019, One for January 2020 start
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.