The University of Edinburgh and RBS are excited to launch the first ever RBS Women in Informatics Scholarship. The grant is open to UK national and resident female applicant commencing their first year of an Informatics undergraduate degree in September 2018.
The support will comprise an annual stipend of £3,500 to provide practical help towards living costs and study materials. Additionally, the successful scholar will be afforded training and networking opportunities within the company.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: September 14, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for the undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: award is available in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths.
- Scholarship Award The support will comprise an annual stipend of £3,500 to provide practical help towards living costs and study materials.
- Nationality: UK National students
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible countries: UK national students are eligible to apply for this application
Entrance requirement: The support will be awarded to a UK national and resident female applicant commencing their first year of an Informatics undergraduate degree in September 2018.
Applications will be shortlisted by University and reviewed by RBS as part of the selection procedure. The award will be made primarily on the basis of academic merit but consideration will also be given to an applicant’s passion and potential to:
- explore the latest innovations in technology and banking
- use the power of data and technology to make a real difference for our people and our customers
- Take advantage of the opportunities available at RBS.
- boost your employability
English Language Requirements: have an excellent command of English.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online application
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 BST 14th September 2018
In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at when logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to