The University of Southern Queensland is offering scholarships for international students to pursuing undergraduate & postgraduate degree program. Students in all areas of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate are welcome to apply.
University of Southern Queensland is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university located in the centre of one of Australia’s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded to the study subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded with a maximum value of AUD5000 each.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 5 numbers of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for the international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for the international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1).be an international student.
2).not is a sponsored student.
3).be a commencing student.
4).be studying in Semester 3 2018 and Semester 1 2019.
5).be studying online.
6).be enrolled in a minimum of one study unit for Semester 3 2018.
7).be studying an Award Program at USQ (not be studying cross institutional or not be studying Professional Development courses).
8).achieve at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 for Semester 3 2018.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.