The Carl Nielsen Memorial Scholarship is offered in tribute to the impressive and significant legacy Carl made to Australian design.
The award has been established to reward excellence in design and enable a senior UTS Product Design student an opportunity to participate in the day to day projects of Nielsen Design whilst working on their own project of interest.
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: University of Technology Sydney Scholarships are awarded to study in Product Design.
- Scholarship Award:
The maximum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each recipient. In addition to the Scholarship, the Recipient will have an opportunity to undertake a 6-week unpaid placement at Nielsen Designs, which is to take place at a mutually convenient time and as arranged between the Recipient and the Donor, usually in the year after award. The placement will:
Be for a minimum of six (6) weeks;
And o ordinarily involve three (3) days per week during session/s and up to five (5) days during session breaks.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a single or combined Bachelor of Design in Product Design; and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Design (Honors) in Product Design (C09059) the year after award; and
- Have successfully completed 120 credit points or greater in their undergraduate Product Design course at the time of the scholarship application; and
- Must have received a Weighted Average Mark of 75 or above; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
How to Apply: All applicants must submit the Charter Hall Property Economics Scholarship application form.