To make your education more affordable, the University of Trento is currently accepting applications from international students for the PhD Positionsin Italy.
There are 16 studentships available for the excellent students who want to take part in a PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
A golden chance for international students to study in Italy with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1962, the University of Trento is an Italian university that offers various degree level programs. It has ten departments, fifteen doctoral schools and several other research learning centers. The Doctoral School provides a series of doctoral curriculums each year.
Why study at the University of Trento? While studying at this university, students will get the opportunity to live in a vibrant research environment and they will learn how to use sustainable economic models and tools for managing natural resources.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2020
- University: University of Trento
- Department: Doctoral School of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Total 16 PhD programs: 5 PhD programme in Sociology and Social Research, 6 PhD programme in Economics and Management, 5 PhD programme in Sustainability: Economics, Environment, Management and Society
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An Italian Laurea Magistrale instituted in conformity with Italian Ministerial Decree 270/2004, or
- A university degree of the previous regulations or
- An equivalent degree obtained abroad (Master’s degree) and recognized as equivalent to the Italian Laurea Magistrale by the Admissions Committee for the sole purposes of admission to the Doctoral programme, also within the framework of international agreements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Trento. After being enrolled, they should complete the application form through this link https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/Web/Home/dott online portal for this opportunity. After that, the application must submit by email to school.socialsciences -at- unitn.it or by post: Doctoral School of Social Sciences, University of Trento, via Verdi 26, I-38122 Trento, Italy.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload a copy of the transcript of records and grade point average, proof of English language, statement of purpose in English, two reference letters, CV in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English or if the language of instruction of your previous degree/high school is not English, we ask you to provide evidence of your command of English.
The University of Trento will provide 16 scholarships to cover living expenses as well as tuition fees for the duration of the PhD program.