The University of Tulsa is offering International Leadership Scholarship to well-qualified international applicants. The initial award is for one year and is renewable as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the University of Tulsa.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Great opportunity to get an Undergraduate program with some financial help in the USA.
User Review( votes)
As a research university, the University of Tulsa offers various liberal arts, sciences, and professional programs, including petroleum engineering, English, computer science, natural sciences, clinical and industrial/organizational psychology, and other disciplines.
Why study at the University of Tulsa? The University of Tulsa is a private, independent, doctoral-degree-granting institution. It is a dedication to free inquiry, the integrity of character, and commitment to humanity. The University of Tulsa manages the Gilcrease Museum, which includes one of the largest collections of American Western art and indigenous American artifacts in the world.
Application Deadline: November 1
University or Organization: The University of Tulsa
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Awards: $2,000 to $22,000 USD
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programs
- The initial award is for one year and is renewable as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a 2.5 cumulative GPA at The University of Tulsa. Eligible students may renew up to three times for a total of four years of study. Early applicants are considered favorably.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional scholarship application is needed and all qualified applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Requirements: Applicants must have provided an Application for admission, official high school transcript, SAT or ACT results, School Report Form.
- Materials can be mailed to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104
- A personal interview with an admission counselor and a high school counselor recommendation are strongly suggested.
- Home school students should refer to the Home School Checklist for additional requirements.
- Students that are Permanent Residents with Greencards must have their status documented. Please complete the PRA Verification Form and follow the directions provided.
- Students who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. However, the admission committee reserves the right to request additional testing if deemed necessary to the review process.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school degree.
- Language Requirement: The University of Tulsa accepts a variety of options for demonstrating English proficiency. Non-native English speakers must meet one of the standards listed below or provide evidence of language competency.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English preferred scores (scores must be less than two years old)
- TOEFL iBT 70 or higher with certain minimum sub-scores ranging from 15-18 (original scores must be sent directly from the testing organization; our institution code is 6883 to request TOEFL scores from ETS)
- IELTS 6.0 overall or higher with subscores of 6.0 in Reading, Listening and Speaking, and 5.5 in Writing
- A Cambridge English score of 176 with no individual score below 169
- Paper-based TOEFL 525 or above with a minimum of 50 on all sub-scores (only a TU institutional TOEFL score will be accepted)