The University of Sussex is pleased to offer MBA scholarships for the 2019-2020 year. UK/EU and international applicants can apply for these endowments.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programs that are informed by current research, are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Nice opportunity for UK/EU and international applicants to get MBA program.
User Review( vote)
Applicants with 3-5 years of management experience and/or have graduated with an upper second-class honors degree or other relevant qualification. The standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Course Level: MBA program
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Scholarship Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU and international applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international applicants can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application
, you must:
• hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
• have senior management experience and/or good degree results
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Admission Requirments: Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA program and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to mba-at-sussex.ac.uk once they have been offered a place on the MBA program. financial aid positions will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Language Requirements: English required for postgraduate study at Sussex, depending on your chosen course. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
The award includes £5,000. Scholarships ranging from £1,500 to £5,000 to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification.