The University Twente is delighted to announce the UTS international awards for excellent students to apply for a Master’s programme at the UT.
The University Twente award is available for students from EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1961, The University of Twente offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering. Its research institutes have a world-class reputation in many areas.
Why at University of Twente (UT) – Becoming one of the most promising UT students, you have an exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree programmes
- Award: € 3,000 – € 25,000
- Number of Awards: Approximately 50 scholarships available
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Netherlands
- Application Deadline: 1 May 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a studentnumber and have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: for the opportunity , all the given subjects are eligible:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
The University will provide approximately 50 scholarships and each up to € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. this application will be allocated as compensation for study related costs.