Applications are invited for University Twente Scholarships (UTS) which is available for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. There are approximately 50 scholarships available for one year master degree programme.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc).
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making economic and social contribution to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
Applicants comply with the general English language test requirement academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills are eligible to apply.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme at the University of Twente.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Approximately 50 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch) can apply for these University Twente Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, the applicant should meet all the requirements below.
- Applicant’s programme starts in September
- For this application round, they have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes
- Applicant have to include a motivation letter in their application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
What they have studied in the past;
What goal they want to reach through their study at UT;
How they plan to receive this goal;
Why they particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- Applicant comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Applicant comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Applicant is not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- Applicant have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
- Applicant may already apply for a UTS even if they have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, they must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements. UTS benefits and support are explicitly for Master’s programmes, not for pre-master programmes. Please note: If they intend to start their master’s programme and are required to follow a pre-master programme,
- English Language Requirements: Applicants required General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. In order to apply for this scholarship, applicant must already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes. In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below