The new local University West scholarship programme is now available for all new international students applying for master degree programme for the 2019-2020 academic year.
A scholarship at University West covers a part of the tuition fees. A scholarship can be awarded only to a student who has been granted a place on a programme of education at the advanced level, and one who is studying at a pace equivalent to full-time study.
The University West in Trollhättan is a modern university which offers education collaborating with work-life in an attractive and modern study environment.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Two half (50%) tuition fee deduction scholarships at the following programmes:
- International business, master programme in business administration (one year)
- International politics, master programme in political science (one year)
- IT and Management, master programme in informatics (one year)
- Master in robotics and automation (two year programme)
- Advanced manufacturing engineering (two year programme)
- Master programme in robotics (one year)
- Master programme in manufacturing engineering (one year)
- Master of science in finance
Two additional half (50%) tuition fee deduction scholarships for masters programmes offered at the School of Business, Economics and IT.
- Scholarship Award:Two half (50%) tuition fee deduction scholarships.
Two additional half (50%) tuition fee deduction scholarships for masters programmes offered at the School of Business, Economics and IT
One additional half (50%) tuition fee deduction scholarship on one of two year master programs in engineering.
If a student is awarded a 50% reduction the tuition fee, invoice sent will be reduced with the same amount.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The local University West scholarship programme is open for students admitted for any of our master’s programmes. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the programme, fully or partly, not costs for travel, living costs or other.
English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, students must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.
Please visit University Admissions for more information regarding how you can meet the English requirement for English 6 or Course B.
Examples of English test score results
IELTS: An overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5.
TOEFL: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575 (paper-based). Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90 (internet-based).
How to Apply: Fee-paying students who apply to any of the programmes listed above and who have submitted their applicaton on time (January 15) in the university admission system are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
A link to the scholarship application form will be sent to those students once the validation process is completed (mid March).
Scholarship application is then open for one week.
The decision of the scholarship committee will be published on this page in connection to notification of selection result from University Admissons (mid April).
If someone does not accept the scholarship, next student in line will be notified as soon as possible.