Applications are invited for UNSW Art & Design International Scholarships. This scholarship is to encourage international practising artists and designers to undertake study at UNSW Art & Design.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time masters (by Coursework) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Art & Design.
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 (paid in two instalments)
- Nationalities: Citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand, and not normally reside in Australia.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand, and not normally reside in Australia.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All applicants must provide a written personal statement that addresses the selection criteria to support their application. Additional supporting documentation can also be attached.
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply online via the UNSW Scholarships My Application Online.