The UNSW Business School delighted to offer its scholarships for international students. this application opens for students who may apply for programmes known as International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships.
“UNSW offers generous financial support for postgraduate students. Support such as annual stipends, living allowances, and coverage of tuition fee costs have substantially alleviated my financial burden, which in turn means I can concentrate on my research and professional development.”
User Review( votes)
The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
- Applications Deadline: March 21, 2019.
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing any degree level program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in all subject areas.
- Award: Approximately AU$26,000 per annum (tax exempt) plus cover the payment of tuition fees. (Stipends are offered at a rate that matches the Domestic Research Training Program (RTP) rate – for the exact amount in each year, please visit The Department of Education and Training).
- For UNSW Business School applicants who are awarded an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, the UNSW Business School offers a Supplementary Scholarship of up to an additional AU$10,000 per annum (tax exempt).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: For international students
- For a period of up to 2 years for an MPhil or up to 3 years for a Ph.D. degree (with a possible extension of 6 months for Ph.D. degree)
- For full-time study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree
To apply for this application , if you are successful in your application for an RTP/UIPA, you are automatically eligible for the UNSW Business School Supplementary Scholarship – there is no need to make a separate application.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://research.unsw.edu.au/submit-application