Develop your skills and abilities in Australia without being financially burdened. The University of New South Wales is pleased to announce its Global Academic Awards for 2020/2021. All the international candidates can apply for this programme.
The UNSW Global Academic Award supports outstanding students who want to accomplish a bachelor’s degree. It helps excellent students who exhibit amazing abilities and potential to achieve their career goals.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1949, the University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. It offers bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The University ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world. It offers 145 undergraduate programmes and 286 graduate programmes across 9 faculties. It also provides 4 diploma programs and foundation studies programs.
Application Deadline: November 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the University of New South Wales.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be carrying out a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program (in Sydney or off-shore).
- Must apply for a UNSW baccalaureate programme and obtain bidding at the University of New South Wales.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the University. After that, students will be automatically assessed during the admissions process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents: Official transcripts of previous academic, Proof of Employment documents, Work experience certificate, Health Insurance, Copy of passport and visa certificate, Personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant’s ability to demonstrate will be evaluated based on their academic merit for the UNSW Global Academic programme.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the University.
The University of New South Wales is providing two offers for the students:
- Offer 1: $5,000 for one year
- Offer 2: $10,000 for one year