Up to 30 Faculty of Science High Achievers Scholarships is available at the University of Newcastle in Australia. These scholarships are available for Australian students.
The University of Newcastle stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence and to creating a better future for its regions through a focus on innovation and impact.
- Applications Deadline: No application is required for this scholarship. Scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students based on a review of semester 1 admissions data by the university.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The applicable undergraduate programs are:
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Development Studies/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides $2,000, paid in two (2) payments of $1, 000 after census date of each semester for the 1st year.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only – the faculty will aim to support all students who meet the criteria.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for Australian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for Australian students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible undergraduate program within the Faculty of Science.
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank), NOT including adjustment factors.
- Must have completed your Year 12 Higher School Certificate OR a University of Newcastle Enabling program in the year prior to the commencement of the undergraduate program.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Not have previously received this scholarship.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply: No application is required for this scholarship. Scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students based on a review of semester 1 admissions data by the university.
If documentation is not provided with your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.