The Uppsala University is offering the Global funding for International Students in Sweden. Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland can apply for this application .
Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden. Founded in 1477, it is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries still in operation. It ranks among the world’s 100 best universities in several high-profile international rankings.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): award is available to study multiple subjects.
- Course Level: award is awarded for pursuing a master’s programme at Uppsala University.
- Scholarship Provider: The Uppsala University, Sweden
- The award can be taken at Sweden
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
How to Apply
How to Apply: No extra documents need to be sent. They will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
Benefits: financial aid positions will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020