Scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. To support aspirants, the University of Queensland is granting the Gatton Past Students Association Scholarship to international students for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland is a research-intensive institution and one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions in Australia, providing numerous choices and opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ has world-class campuses that promote best practices for learning and ideal experiences for learning. A UQ degree reveals that you have studied at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. It is ranked among the top 50 universities worldwide.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the field of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Is enrolled or intends to be enrolled full-time in an Approved Program as a Commencing Gatton Student
- Students can demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the PhD degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount of $5000 per year to the successful candidates.